Monday, August 2, 2010

July 4th

Products Used: Paper by We R Memory Keepers - White out collection in Frenzy, The star paper is from my stash and I don't remember who made it, Letters by Deja Views, Lace was made with white paper and a Martha Stewart punch, I made the sparkly green crystal swirls with puffy paint and acetate.

Here is a close up of the sparkly green crystal swirl and the letters I layered over top with mounting squares. I fussy cut the frenzy paper to get the circle of flowers and squares.

Here is another close up. You can see the lace I made with the border punch and the fun letters by Deja Views. The rest of my title - "QUEEN" - is done the same as the above part.

The colors were really pulled from the dress my one friend is wearing - the one in the middle. She had that gorgeous embroidered flower pattern with the bright teals, yellows, and greens. As soon as I pulled out this picture I knew I wanted to use the frenzy page :) It matches so well and kind of gets away from the original "red, white, and blue" of July 4th LOs. I loved this picture soooo much. It was a beautiful sunny day on a river boat cruise. Once we were done filling our bellies with delicious food, and slowed down on our wine consumption - hehehehe - the boat pulled right under the line of fire for the fireworks!! We got to see the whole show from the boat's roof top :) It was absolutely wonderful! Plus I got to spend the evening with the greatest girls in my life!

Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment