Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hope your holiday was Scrumptious!

Just a quick post before I run off for the day! I feel so behind in my scrap booking and cards! It's been a VERY busy holiday weekend as well as week - getting ready for the big move to VA! wahoo!

This is a simple card following the sketch over at Friday Sketches! The paper was picked to follow a "checks" theme over at the awesome Simon Says Stamp! Challenge blog. And the "Stitching" was done to enter the Stamp and Create July Challenge.

Hopefully I'll be posting soon with some LOs! :)

Tata for now!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Fabulous colouring and layout and I love the cute image. Thanks for playing at Stamp Something, hope to see you back next week!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining the Stamp Something challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete