Thursday, July 1, 2010

Brother's Birthday Card

Products Used: Tim Holtz distress ink in walnut stain, and Hampton Art stamp-Happy Birthday Arrow. The rest of the card is made from scrap papers, a permanent marker to draw the lines, a pair of scissors to distress edges, and I printed the car and the '#1' on card stock.

This card is for my baby brother's birthday in a week. He is going to be 13! So I guess he isn't really a "baby" brother anymore. I am entering this card into the "oh boy!" challenge over at Papercraft Planet! blog. Design Dollies blog also has an Elementary Tuesday Challenge to use ribbons in creative ways. Since he's my #1 brother, I added the first place ribbon along with the race car theme.

Tata for now!

2 comments:

  1. Cool card! I LOVE the ribbon. Your brother is going to love it! Thanks for playing along with the Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a CUTE card, Kris! i love how you've used the ribbon, and the SCRAPS! (i'm a sucker for being good to the erf!)

    i'm sure he LOVED the card, too! thanks for joining the Dollies! :D

    ReplyDelete