Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Products Used: Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China and Tea Dye, G.C.D. Studios Debonair paper, Bella Bella by carina gardner, and making memories velvet letters in Asphalt.

This LO was inspired by the Sketch challenge over on the Design Dollies blog. I'm not GREAT with sketches but I believe this is the best I've ever done with coming so close to the original. I love the way it turned out at least. Plus, this is the first LO I've done that has absolutely no journaling, and It's very simple.

This was also my first attempt with stitching. HAHA... I had NO clue what I was doing, and the way paper feels going through the sewing machine is NOTHING like the way material feels. But thats what practice is for... right? :)

The flower is from a tutorial I found on the Such A Pretty Mess blog. Her's are WAY better (promise!) hahaha.

Well I'm on a roll today getting pictures posted so let's see what else I can accomplish.

Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment