Monday, August 9, 2010

Thanks!

Products Used: Stamp by Some Odd Girl - Dancing Kaylee, papers from DCWV Rockstar Mat Stack and scraps from my stash, flowers and sentiment are hand made, image colored with art coloring pencils.

Here's a fun girl card I made for one of the ladies in the office. This is my last week - wow, this summer went fast! - and I am trying to get thank you cards made before Thursday :) Wish me luck!!

I love this image - which I won from Some Odd Girl by entering into Fab N Funky blog's challenge a week ago!

Challenges entered:
Wild Orchid Challenges - One for the girls
Stamp Something - Photo Inspiration (I choose to pull the colors from the image)
Stamp and Create - Flowers (one entry per week!)

Tata for now!

4 comments:

  1. Awe! Your card is so cute! Such a fun image and great flowers!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly congrats in winning the blog stamp xx

    You have produced a beautiful card from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers!! Congrats on winning the stamp.Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining the Stamp And Create flower challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete